How to convert Adobe InDesign to SWF format?
With Print2Flash it is very easy to convert Adobe InDesign documents to SWF for easy publishing on the web and Internet. After you have downloaded and installed Print2Flash and Adobe InDesign or another application capable of printing of Adobe InDesign files on your computer, all you need to convert Adobe InDesign documents is:
- Open the document you want to convert in the application suited for viewing or editing of Adobe InDesign documents, e.g. Adobe InDesign.
- Choose File > Print from the Adobe InDesign application menu.
- Select Print2Flash 4 Printer in the Printer field.
- Click Print. The document is converted to SWF document and appears in the Print2Flash printing application. The progress window is displayed to show you the conversion process is taking place. Please wait until it is finished.
- Select File > Save Flash to save the document in the desired location.