Ok button when printing

Publishing Print2Flash Documents embedding them in Flash movies
calbertazzi
Ok button when printing

Post by calbertazzi » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:37 am

I'm embedding Print2Flash files in a flash document.
Everything works fine but I've only a strange issue regarding the "OK" text on the OK button when printing. I'm referring to the button that appears when clicking on the print icon in the viewer of the embedded file. Clicking the printer icon opens a small window where we may choose the pages to be printed and where 2 buttons are present: OK and CANCEL. Both buttons work but the "OK" text is not visible.
The strange issue is that, if I open the original Print2Flash document (itself, not embedded) everything is normally dispayed. The problem is encountered only when the same Print2Flash file is embedded in a flash document.
Any help explaining what I did wrong? Thanks.

staff

Re: Ok button when printing

Post by staff » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 am

Please send a sample demonstrating this problem to Print2Flash support e-mail. We'll check this issue and respond you.

calbertazzi

Post by calbertazzi » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:31 am

I sent a sample at the e-mail support. Any news?
Thanks.

staff

Post by staff » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 am

The support haven't received e-mails from your e-mail address so far. To send us a support request, please click the Contact Us link above and send us an e-mail message to the e-mail address shown there. Or you may just fill in the form there and we'll contact you back.

calbertazzi

Post by calbertazzi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:28 am

Ok, I did it now to contact at print2flash.com. I already sent the same request to support at print2flash.com.
I enclosed a sample file for your analisys.
Thanks.

staff

Post by staff » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:27 am

We checked your sample and found a problem in it. The fact is your sample uses custom button skins which are not properly designed. Particularly, when a button is drawn in emphasized state, the corresponding button skin (Button_emphasizedSkin) has an opaque background which hides the OK text. We modified your skin so as to make a transparent background for this state and the problem disappeared. We send a modified FLA file to your e-mail.