Converting PDF containing A4 and A3 Pages

Publishing Print2Flash Documents embedding them in Flash movies
NickF
Converting PDF containing A4 and A3 Pages

Post by NickF » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:45 am

Hi,

I am trialing Print2Flash and believe it is going to meet my needs. I only seem to have one issue that I can't find any information on.

I have PDF documents that I am converting to swf and then embedding in a flash movie, the PDF's contain A4 portrait and A3 landscape pages, Print2Flash is rotating the A3 Landscape pages 90 Deg. anti-clockwise.

How do I keep my intended format of A4 portrait pages followed by A3 landscape and then back to A4 portrait?

Thanks in advance.

Nick

staff

Re: Converting PDF containing A4 and A3 Pages

Post by staff » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:28 am

Sometimes Adobe Reader chooses an incorrect orientation when printing documents, and it may be the cause of this problem.

To overcome this problem you need to use Adobe Reader of version 9.0 or later. If you have an earlier version, you may download and install the latest Adobe Reader version for free from www.adobe.com Then you need to make sure that “Auto-Rotate and Center” and “Choose paper source by PDF page size” options are set when you print your documents to the Print2Flash Printer. To achieve this, you need to open a PDF document you want to convert, choose File/Print, select Print2Flash Printer in the Printer Name field, make sure that the options mentioned above are set and click OK button.

NickF

Re: Converting PDF containing A4 and A3 Pages

Post by NickF » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:51 am

Thanks for your quick reply and your solution worked perfectly.

I am now confident Print2Flash will fit out needs so will be purchasing by the end of this month.

Thanks

Nick