Khan
Unable to Convert DocumentFile to SWF- Web Service .Net

Post by Khan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:37 am

Hello,
My server Details:
Windows Server 2008 - 64bit Operating System
Print2Flash 2.7.3

Using the web service with P2F dll Reference:
Can able to convert .pptx file into .swf file but cant able to convert the .doc and .pdf and .xls files.

I have tried based on this url information --> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5&p=5

1. P2F application running properly in the server. I can test drag and drop the files and see the files in P2F window display.

Only the issue why is not working while accessing from web service(includes P2F API).

Getting Message "Server was unable to process request. ---> (MOSSPORTAL01\print2flash) >> Before printing timeout expired".

Still i cant find the Solution. Seeking your advise and help.

Thanks

staff

Re: Unable to Convert DocumentFile to SWF- Web Service .Net

Post by staff » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:34 am

Please accomplish the following checks:
  • Make sure that you use Server2 object (and not Server object) in your code
  • Check the user account you setup for the Print2Flash Service in the Print2Flash Service Configuration Window. Try to specify an Administrator account there
  • When performing drag-and-drop tests, make sure that you logged in to Windows using the user account you setup for the Print2Flash Service
  • Try to turn on special processing method by setting UseAutomation property of BatchProcessingOptions object to the value of 15

Khan

Post by Khan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:52 am

Thanks. I already followed all your points.

My service is working only for the power point document conversion into .swf.
But when i proceed to convert the pdf, excel and word doc to .swf. its Not Worked.

I have seen the points from your side i never tried.
-> Try to turn on special processing method by setting UseAutomation property of BatchProcessingOptions object to the value of 15.

But i cant see the special document processing property option inside DefaultBatchProcessingOptions. But i can see the class property for the Abnormal situation control.

Just i tried to include this either two line of code for testing.
1. P2F.DefaultBatchProcessingOptions.UseAutomation = MSEXCEL or MSPOWERPOINT or MSWORD
2. P2F.DefaultBatchProcessingOptions.UseAutomation = 15

Please advise. its urgent

Thanks

staff

Post by staff » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:28 am

Your special processing option setting seems to be correct. Do you get the same "Before printing timeout" message even when you set UseAutomation property?
Can you create and send to our support e-mail a conversion log file? It can be created with CreateLogFile and LogFileName properties of DefaultBatchProcessingOptions object.
Are you sure you performed drag-and-drop tests having logged in to Windows using the same user account as setup for Print2Flash Service in the Print2Flash Service Configuration Window?

Khan

Post by Khan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:20 am

Thanks a lot. Now its working Great.