Unable to run sample ASP.NET with BatchProcessingOptions

Using Batch Processing and Enhanced Batch Processing
neerajp
Unable to run sample ASP.NET with BatchProcessingOptions

Post by neerajp » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:55 am

Its regarding your latest Version 3.

I tried your sample ASP.NET it worked fine on Windows7 and Windows Server 2008.

I did small change i.e. tried to use BatchProcessingOptions in your sample code...
so the changed code look likes

private void InternalConvert(string InputFileName, string OutputFileName)
{
Print2Flash3.BatchProcessingOptions option = new Print2Flash3.BatchProcessingOptions();
Print2Flash3.Server2 p2fServer = new Print2Flash3.Server2();
p2fServer.ConvertFile(InputFileName, OutputFileName, null, option, null);
}

Changed file is ~\Automation\Samples\ASP.NET\App_Code\WebService.cs
Changed method is void InternalConvert(string InputFileName, string OutputFileName);

Now with this change I again tried to run the sample. On Windows7 it worked fine but not on Windows Sever 2008.
On Windows Server 2008 it throws the following error.
Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {6A14D94E-35AA-4D66-BBEF-A26BEE498B91} failed due to the following error: 80040154.

This CLSID is the GUID used for BatchProcessingOptionsClass in your Interop.Print2Flash3.dll

Your Interop.Print2Flash3.dll also throws same error if I try simple code for Windows Console Application on Windows7.
Code :
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Print2Flash3.BatchProcessingOptions option = new Print2Flash3.BatchProcessingOptions();
Print2Flash3.Server2 p2fServer = new Print2Flash3.Server2();
p2fServer.ConvertFile(@"C:\Users\neerajp\Desktop\neerajp.jpg", @"C:\Users\neerajp\Desktop\neerajp.jpg.swf", null, option, null);
Console.ReadLine();
}

I am using same Interop.Print2Flash3.dll which you have provided.
But I am using NON-Registered version of Print2Flash3 application as I first want to try my code before buying it :).

We already have your old registered Print2Flash version(V2) with us and our code works fine with it.

Please help me as we need to use BatchProcessingOptions in our application.

~
Neeraj