swf file is no loading (blank page) in flex 3.

Using Batch Processing and Enhanced Batch Processing
sir
swf file is no loading (blank page) in flex 3.

Post by sir » Tue May 27, 2008 9:59 am

I am trying to load a newly created (using api thru comand line p2fServer.exeand thru UI print2flash.exe) files None of them are loading using the provided component. I can open them localy and see the content, but as soon as i try loading it the way described in the documentation and in the sample, it does not show anything (blank page). When I take a sample file sample.swf puting it to the same directory as my newly created files and trying to load, it loads with no problems (so it is not a security issue).

I have to make it work before purchasing a license.

Thanks,

fusion

Re: swf file is no loading (blank page) in flex 3.

Post by fusion » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:26 am

Facing the same problem here. The print2Flash component in Flex is not displaying the converted files. I managed to display the swf using iframes in Flex but it cost me the functionality of the Print2Flash Document API. Someone please help out on this issue..

Thanks!

staff

Post by staff » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:31 am

You need to enable Document API support when converting your documents. If you convert documents manually, you can achieve this by clearing "Disable Text Copying With Document API" option in the Document Options window. If you convert documents programmatically, you need to set PROTENAPI option in the ProtectionOptions property of the Profile object if you use Automation API or in the ProtectionOptions parameter if you use Enhanced Batch Processing.

leonshoner

Post by leonshoner » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:30 pm

this fixed everything! Thanks!