navigation bug (next & prev. page)

Publishing Print2Flash Documents in HTML pages
tomtom
navigation bug (next & prev. page)

Post by tomtom » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:40 am

when two or more pages are displayed simultaneously, you have to click n times (where n is the number of pages currently displayed) to get to the next page.

thought i let you guys know
-Tom

staff

Re: navigation bug (next & prev. page)

Post by staff » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:21 am

Such behavior is by design. When you click Next or Previous Page buttons, note that page number displayed in Go To Page text box changes by one with each click. But as in such display mode the next or previous page may be already visible, the document view may not need to be adjusted to show this page and it stays fixed.
In principle it is possible to change this behavior but it is difficult to define the correct functioning in case of a complex document composed of pages of different sizes and orientations which is supported by Print2Flash.

tomtom

Post by tomtom » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:35 am

ic. thanks for your quick reply.
is it somehow possible to limit users, regardless of their current resolution, to display single pages only?

staff

Post by staff » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:48 am

No, we have no such display mode currently. Do you mean displaying all pages in vertical column regardless of page sizes (no multiple pages in a row)? If you need it, we may add support for this in future versions.

tomtom

Post by tomtom » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:40 am

yes, that's exactly what i meant. i could, of course, embed in the .swf in a div or iframe with hard-coded width and height., thus forcing the .swf to be displayed page per page, but that's not really what i want.

staff

Post by staff » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:33 pm

OK We'll consider adding such a display mode in future versions.

Note that you may also disable zooming by removing zoom slider, zoom text box, Fit Width and Fit Page buttons from the document toolbar by clearing respective options in Document Options window. Also, you may use setVisiblePages API function to limit the number of displayed pages.