Print document inside a container in SWF.

Questions related to converting various types of documents
ersd
Print document inside a container in SWF.

Post by ersd » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 am

Hi,

I want to print a SWF File. When I open this swf file in browser, the content opens in a container. It seems that either there is a PDF or PPT in that container. When I print, only first page is printed. Can one help me please to print it?

Regards,
Ersd

staff

Re: Print document inside a container in SWF.

Post by staff » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:37 am

To print a Print2Flash document, you need to use Print button on the document toolbar rather than browser's Print button.Please see this help topic for more information: http://print2flash.com/help/PrintedDocI ... .php#print

ersd

Post by ersd » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Above link can be useful if printing option is there. But in my swf document there is no printing option. Tell me how I can print SWF files when printing option is disabled. Please help me.

Thanks,
Ersd

staff

Post by staff » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:44 am

If you don't see a Print button, it means that the document creator prohibited printing altogether. You cannot print such documents. You need to refer to the document creator so that he or she create a document for you with printing feature enabled.
If you are the creator of this document, you may enable printing if you clear Disable Printing option in the Protection tab of Document Options window, set Print Button option in the Interface tab and then reconvert the document.