How to convert Autodesk AutoCAD to Flash format?
With Print2Flash it is very easy to convert Autodesk AutoCAD documents to Flash for easy publishing on the web and Internet. After you have downloaded and installed Print2Flash and Autodesk AutoCAD or another application capable of printing of Autodesk AutoCAD files on your computer, all you need to convert Autodesk AutoCAD documents is:
- Open the document you want to convert in the application suited for viewing or editing of Autodesk AutoCAD documents, e.g. Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Click AutoCAD button and choose Print option
- Select Print2Flash 4 Printer in the Printer field.
- Click OK. The document is converted to Flash document and appears in the Print2Flash printing application. The progress window is displayed to show you the conversion process is taking place. Please wait until it is finished.
- Select File > Save Flash to save the document in the desired location.