How to convert OpenOffice Impress to Flash format?
With Print2Flash it is very easy to convert OpenOffice Impress documents to Flash for easy publishing on the web and Internet. After you have downloaded and installed Print2Flash and OpenOffice Impress or another application capable of printing of OpenOffice Impress files on your computer, all you need to convert OpenOffice Impress documents is:
- Launch Print2Flash Printing Application by choosing "Print2Flash Printing Application" from the "All Programs/Print2flash 4" submenu of Windows start menu
- Click Convert button on the toolbar
- Select the document you want to convert in the opened dialog window and click Open
- The document is converted to Flash document and appears in the Print2Flash printing application. The progress window is displayed to show you the conversion process is taking place. Please wait until it is finished.
- Select File > Save Flash to save the document in the desired location.
There are also alternative methods for converting of OpenOffice Impress documents to Flash
described in this page: How to
Convert a Document to a Flash File?