How to convert .dwg to HTML format?
With Print2Flash it is very easy to convert .dwg documents to HTML for easy publishing on the web and Internet. After you have downloaded and installed Print2Flash and Autodesk AutoCAD or another application capable of printing of .dwg files on your computer, all you need to convert .dwg documents is:
- Open the document you want to convert in the application suited for viewing or editing of .dwg documents, e.g. Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Click AutoCAD button and choose Print option
- Select Print2Flash 4 Printer in the Printer field.
- Click OK. The document is converted to HTML document and appears in the Print2Flash printing application. The progress window is displayed to show you the conversion process is taking place. Please wait until it is finished.
- Select File > Save HTML to save the document in the desired location.