We have a think about to purchase the print2flash software.
Before we do so, we tried to find out if there is any bookmark implementation as found in Macromedia FlashPaper 2?
There it looks like this:
Creating Document Outlines: Using document outlines in FlashPaper maintains the structure and navigational elements that exist in the original Word, PowerPoint, or Excel document:
1. Start by applying heading styles to some lines of text in your Office document.
2. Select Flash Paper > Options.
3. In the Conversion Options dialog box, select the Include Outline check box.
4. Select Flash Paper > Convert to Macromedia Flash.
5. Save the file to the desired location.
6. Double-click the FlashPaper document to open it. This results in the document looking something like Figure 2.
Many thanks in advance!