Batch Processing Application Window
Middle part of the Batch Processing Application window displays a list of documents converted or queued for conversion. Each line in the list corresponds to a single document. The list has following columns:
- File - shows original document file name;
- Status - shows the conversion status of the document, i.e. whether the file waits to be converted, is being converted, has been converted successfully or an error occurred at conversion;
- Output File - shows output file name.
To add documents to the list, you may either click Add Files or Add Folder button or simply drag files or folders to the application window. To delete documents from the list, use Del Selected or Del Completed buttons.
This pane is shown at the bottom of the window and displays conversion log records for the document selected in the document list. You may analyze this log to check the conversion process progress or, if a problem have occurred, to determine the cause of it.
The application toolbar has following buttons:
- Add Files - shows a dialog in which you can select file(s) to be added to the document list;
- Add Folder - shows a dialog in which you can select a folder which contains the files to be added to the document list;
- Start - starts document conversion process which processes the documents in the list one by one. You may check the conversion status in the Status column of the list or using conversion log pane. When all documents in the list are processed, the conversion process stops automatically;
- Stop -stops document conversion process before it has been completed;
- Del Selected - removes selected document records from the list. Original and output document files themselves are not deleted;
- Del Completed - removes successfully converted documents from the list. Original and output document files themselves are not deleted;
- Options - shows a drop down menu allowing you to setup various
options. The menu offers the following choices:
- Document Options - opens Default Document Options window where you can setup various document conversion options;
- Special Processing Options - opens Special Processing Options window to configure conversion options for some document types;
- Printing Preferences - opens Default Printing Preferences window where you can setup global printing preferences that are applied to all converted documents by default;
- Batch Processing Options - opens Batch Processing Options window;
- Output Folder - opens the folder to which output files are written. This folder can be setup using using Batch Processing Options window.