How to convert an HTML (HTM) page to Flash (SWF) format?
With Print2Flash it is very easy to convert HTML pages to Flash. After you
have downloaded and installed Print2Flash on your
computer, all you need to convert an HTML document is:
- Launch Print2Flash Printing Application by choosing "Print2Flash
Printing Application" from the "All Programs/Print2Flash 3" submenu of Windows
Convert button on the toolbar
- Select the document you want to convert in the opened dialog window and
- If you see Print dialog, select Print2Flash Printer and click Print
- The document is converted to a Flash document and appears in the
Print2Flash printing application. The progress window
is displayed to show you the conversion process is taking place. Please wait
until it is finished.
- Select File > Save Flash to save the document in
the desired location.
There are also alternative methods for converting of HTML documents to Flash
described in this page: How to
Convert a Document to Adobe ® Flash ® (SWF) File?
Copyright © Print2Flash Software 2005-2017. All rights reserved.