How to convert an HTML (HTM) page to Flash (SWF) format?
With Print2Flash it is very easy to convert HTML pages to Flash. After you have downloaded and installed Print2Flash on your computer, all you need to convert an HTML document is:
- Launch Print2Flash Printing Application by choosing "Print2Flash Printing Application" from the "All Programs/Print2Flash 3" submenu of Windows start menu
- Click Convert button on the toolbar
- Select the document you want to convert in the opened dialog window and click Open
- If you see Print dialog, select Print2Flash Printer and click Print
- The document is converted to a Flash document and appears in the Print2Flash printing application. The progress window is displayed to show you the conversion process is taking place. Please wait until it is finished.
- Select File > Save Flash to save the document in the desired location.
There are also alternative methods for converting of HTML documents to Flash
described in this page: How to
Convert a Document to Adobe ® Flash ® (SWF) File?