Print2Flash Document Application Programming InterfaceSometimes it is necessary to control Print2Flash documents not only by the user pressing buttons on the toolbar but also programmatically from an application which hosts the document, e.g. from a web browser, another Flash movie or Flex application. Examples of such control could be zooming the document, jumping to specified page, etc. This allows finer control over displayed content and seamless integration of Print2Flash documents in other applications or websites.
This control can be easily achieved as Print2Flash documents feature Application Programming Interface (API) which is exposed to hosting applications. This interface is composed of a number of functions, each of function performing a separate action. See Reference for the full list of functions.
To access a Print2Flash document programmatically via Print2Flash Document API you should clear "Disable Print2Flash Document API support" option when converting the document. The Document API is supported for HTML5 documents and in Single File and External Viewer output formats for Flash documents.
The following topics provide you with further information on using Print2Flash Document API:
- Using Document API for Flash documents:
- Using Document API for ActionScript2 documents:
- Using Document API for ActionScript3 documents:
- Using Document API from Web Browser and other Applications
- Using Document API for HTML5 documents
- Print2Flash Document API SDK and Samples
- Print2Flash Document API Reference