How to convert documents to JPEG (JPG) files?
With Print2Flash it is very easy to convert any printable documents to JPEG
files. After you
have downloaded and installed Print2Flash on your
computer, all you need to convert a document is:
- Launch Print2Flash Printing Application by choosing "Print2Flash
Printing Application" from the "All Programs/Print2Flash 3" submenu of Windows
- Make sure that JPEG thumbnail generation is turned on. You may
accomplish it in this way:
After you have setup these thumbnail generation options once, you don't need
to perform this step anymore.
- Choose Options > Default Document Options from the Print2Flash application
- Switch to Thumbnails tab
- Choose Create Page Thumbnails option
- Choose JPEG option
- Click OK button
Convert button on the toolbar
- Select the document you want to convert in the opened dialog window and
- The document is converted to JPEG files and appears in the
Print2Flash printing application. The progress window
is displayed to show you the conversion process is taking place. Please wait
until it is finished.
- To see the converted JPEG files, switch to Thumbnails tab in the
Print2Flash printing application
- Select File > Save All to save the JPEG files in
the desired location.
Copyright © Print2Flash Software 2005-2017. All rights reserved.