How to convert documents to JPEG (JPG) files?
With Print2Flash it is very easy to convert any printable documents to JPEG files. After you have downloaded and installed Print2Flash on your computer, all you need to convert a document is:
- Launch Print2Flash Printing Application by choosing "Print2Flash Printing Application" from the "All Programs/Print2Flash 3" submenu of Windows start menu
- Make sure that JPEG thumbnail generation is turned on. You may
accomplish it in this way:
- Choose Options > Default Document Options from the Print2Flash application menu
- Switch to Thumbnails tab
- Choose Create Page Thumbnails option
- Choose JPEG option
- Click OK button
- Click Convert button on the toolbar
- Select the document you want to convert in the opened dialog window and click Open
- The document is converted to JPEG files and appears in the Print2Flash printing application. The progress window is displayed to show you the conversion process is taking place. Please wait until it is finished.
- To see the converted JPEG files, switch to Thumbnails tab in the Print2Flash printing application
- Select File > Save All to save the JPEG files in the desired location.